Use of Student Planners
Here at St Paul’s every student is issued with a planner at the start of Year 7. The planner is similar to a journal or diary and students use this to jot down notes that are pertinent to them.
The planner is also the main form of communication between school and home. Parents/Carers are able to write a note to the form tutor or class teacher if needed.
Below are some tips for ensuring that all students use the planners effectively:
- You must have your planner on you at all times
- You must place your planner on the desk at the start of your lessons (this will be different for practical lessons)
- You must have your planner signed every week by your parent/carer
- If you lose your planner, you will need to purchase a new one. This will cost £10.
- You must fill in the contact section at the front of the planner
- Your parents/carers must sign the Home School Agreement and Network Policy on page …. of the planner
- You should never deface your planner. Please keep it in the best condition possible.