St Paul’s Academy
On behalf of the staff, students and governors I am delighted to welcome you to St. Paul’s Academy. Our website will introduce you to the key elements of the education our school can offer to your child.
- Pupils have many opportunities to develop their gifts and their talents (Ofsted 2023)
- Leaders have an ambitious vision for the school (Ofsted 2023)
- Pupils feel part of a caring school community (Ofsted 2023)
- Teachers encourage pupils to understand and respect differences (Ofsted 2023)
- Leaders have ensured that there is a positive culture of safeguarding (Ofsted 2023)
- Leaders and Staff support pupils well with their Post GCSE examination choices through a comprehensive careers programme. Pupils with SEND gain confidence and thrive (Ofsted 2023)
We are delighted to announce that our 2023 exam cohort of students have achieved a positive Progress 8 score:
Progress 8 shows the progress that students in a school make from the end of primary school to the end of year 11. It is a type of value-added measure, which means that students’ results are compared to other students nationally with similar starting points.
The Creativity and Technologies Faculty comprises three distinct subject areas: Art, ICT and Design Technology. The LZ offers a broad and flexible curriculum that seeks to inspire the interest of students, promote innovation and foster creativity.
The excellent English Department at St Paul’s Academy is committed to the belief that all students should make progress in the subject, regardless of their ability.
The Mathematics & Commerce Faculty develops each student’s understanding of mathematical concepts through a variety of different teaching methods.
The Performance Arts Faculty consists of Physical Education, Dance, Music and Drama.
At St Paul’s Academy, the central aim of the Pure & Applied Science Faculty is to help students to develop the skills, attitudes and qualities needed for them to contribute positively to an increasingly scientific and technological society.
The Religion and Society Faculty is comprised of Religious Studies, Geography and History.
Apply for a place at St Paul's Academy. Admission information for 2019 can be found here.